I had a post on illegal voting I started writing, but I decided that the topic of Seth Rich takes precedence since it is getting closer to July 4 and 10, the date of his death in 2016.
Who is Seth Rich? He was a 27-year-old DNC employee whose death by shooting is clouded in controversy as it was ruled a robbery yet nothing was taken from him. He may have been behind the Podesta WikiLeaks emails, but whether he was the source or not, the botched nature of the DC police in handling his death and the strange refusal of the DNC to investigate further into the death of one of their own is mind boggling and truly saddening.
This is all “old” news, but recently, an all-volunteer and independent group of students at George Washington University released a report that they called The Profiling Project: Set Rich Homicide, which found:
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad
- Seth death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer
- There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene
- The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to be hindered both actively and passively
- Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community
Knowing all that, it is even more heartbreaking to learn that he was a good-natured man, loved by everyone, and he loved this country. He loved dressing up in red, white and blue for Independence Day.
Whether this veers into conspiracy theory-town is debatable. I wouldn’t call myself a conspiracy theorist but I am truly bewildered by his death because it seems so senseless. No death makes sense, but the explanation for this one, botched robbery, does not add up.
I’ll add more to this when I have the time.